Sunday, March 16, 2008

Reflections


Wow! I am almost done with this 23 things project. Yeah~! Now, I need to summarize my thoughts about this project. So, I decided to write a letter to Madame FC23things.

Dear Madame FC23things:

Thank you for educating me by showing those amazing online tools which I was not aware of. I think it is a big loss to remain ignorant. So, it is a good thing that you introduced me to those hot technologies. I truly appreciate you designing this project. I can feel that this was a huge job.

When you offered this 23 things project after the Spring convocation, you told me this is fun. I needed to have some fun, so I joined. Well, ... I had fun but it was a different kind of fun from what I was thinking about at the beginning. I thought I just need to write some comment on FC MySpace and meet some new virtual friends on the Internet. In fact, I had a great fun while I was going through this project.

As same as my girl friend, Olive, I appreciate the Del.icio.us software. Now, I can not live without it. The other thing I have noticed is that people are really getting into blogging. People really enjoy the technology and so we will see many more blog sites. As a result, pretty soon the Internet will be full of not-so-good blog sites. I am not sure if I am going to start my own blog because this is another time consuming task. But, collaborative blogging may work for me.

You really geared me up to web2.0 and guided me to Wikis and GoogleDoc. I think these are worth doing. I am sure this is the modern method of social networking, so we should carry on.

As an undercover watch dog, I will send my new technology plan to my boss in Washington, D.C. I am going to request an Internet Tablet which is very compact, easy to carry, and does everything that the latest PC does, including cell phone, I-pod, and digital/video camera. My boss should provide the best equipment, so I can do my work more efficiently.

Merci, encore, Madame FC23things. Vous ĂȘtes merveilleux.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Jack! You're the first (and so far only)finisher! And you managed to do it in just over 2 months. Great job!