Saturday, February 16, 2008

Blogs


It took me a while to comprehend the concept of a Blog. Also, I had suffered from technical difficulties. That simply means that I didn't know how to add or subscribe to whatever blog site I was interested in. I went through some serious depression as I lost confidence in my ability to learn new human technologies. I was very sad, but I pushed myself. Eating fresh celery helped me.

And, finally. Hallelujah!

I was able to establish my account at Blogline, create two folders (animal interest and library), and collect seven blog sites.

I think blogging is a very modern way of posting information by any individual. This is a great benefit of Internet technology, I think.

There are many blogs, these are a mixture of good blogs and not-so-good blogs, just like the rest of the Internet. Therefore, finding a good blog with rich information is a major task for the user.

If I have great things to share with other people or other techie dogs, blogging is the way to do it. I really appreciate this new communication tool.

I like: AboutDogs.info and Information Research - ideas and debate

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are some of the blogs that you've found are interesting and worth reading?

Jack Russell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jack Russell said...

Jill, I like this blog: Information Research - ideas and debate.
The blog owner writes almost everyday. He talks hot stuff about the technology and Library.
Also, Aboutdogs.info is pretty good, too.