Friday, February 29, 2008

Podcast



Ummm...
I am overwhelmed by the Podcast. I am not sure if I can describe my thoughts toward the Podcast.

First of all, to be honest with you I did not know what a Podcast was.
Now, I have found out about Podcasts and the amazing audio sites.

I knew about "I-Pod." Lately, humans are crazy about I-Pod.
I have been watching humans and I noticed that they put the small devices called I-Pod to their ears. But, I did not know why they do that.

I finally figured out how the I-Pod works. The humans download "Sound" from one of the Podcast sites to their I-Pod. So, they can listen from the I-Pod anytime.

The great thing about this technology is that teachers can post their lectures. Then, the students can listen to their teacher more than once. They don't have to carry a tape recorder to the classroom. Well,... I did that when I was a student at the dog academy.

I like podcast.com and podscope.com and Jango.com. These are nice, but one thing I don't understand is why the music or news is free? I am not complaining. I am overwhelmed by the free of charge concept.

So, take it! Take it! It's free. It's given. Don't just walk away.
Humans! Wake up! (Wuf, wuf!)
I am going to buy an I-Pod if I can find one to fit my ears.

1 comment:

fc23things said...

Glad to see you have learned more about podcasts. Perhaps you'll enjoy downloading some of your favorite music or radio programs to listen to while you are out for your daily walk! Of course, first you have to find those dog earphones....